The Whole Soy Story Giveaway!
Congrats to our winners! Check the 4 Winners listed below, if one of them is you, email us with your name and where you’d like the book shipped to!
Wendy – Posted 3-9-13 at 12:26 am
Johanna – Posted 3-9-13 at 12:30 pm
Jamie – Posted 3-9-13 at 4:08 pm
Marla – Posted 3-10-13 at 11:42 pm
Many of us who read about not eating the typical American diet have been told how healthy soy products are, especially when used as an alternative to dairy.
- Soy is NOT a health food.
- Soy is NOT the answer to world hunger.
- Soy is NOT a panacea.
- Soy has NOT even been proven safe.
Hundreds of epidemiological, clinical, and laboratory studies link soy to malnutrition, digestive problems, thyroid dysfunction, cognitive decline, reproductive disorders, immune system breakdown, even heart disease and cancer. Most at risk are children given soy formula, vegetarians who eat soy as their main source of protein and adults self-medicating with soy foods and supplements.
Discover the dark side to America’s favorite health food with top nutritionist Dr. Kaayla Daniel as she sheds some light on the often contradictory evidence on soy and disease.
All fact and no fiction, The Whole Soy Story provides the information you need to determine which studies are valid, which justify hope, which are mere hype – and why.
We are giving away 4 copies of this highly informative book so leave a comment below to be entered! Giveaway begins on Friday, March 8th, and ends at midnight on Monday, March 11th.
Small Print Stuff:
- Comments can only be left during the giveaway.
- Please leave only one comment per household.
- The morning after the giveaway, we will randomly choose 4 winners from the comments on this page. The winners’ names will be posted at the top of this page and in our next e-newsletter.
- If you are one of the 4 (congratulations, by the way), claim your spoils by e-mailing us with the address you want us to ship to.